My Big Online Marketing Fail

Most of my readers think I'm some hotshot that hits home runs every time I take a swing at something.

Not true.

In fact, last year I got into online marketing.

Spent about $500 on mailings, website design tools and more.

Put in about 50 hours of work.

Sold ONE product to a security agent and he bailed when it was time to pay.

Ouch.

If only I'd read this ARTICLE first

Matt's ARTICLE explained exactly why I failed and why most others fail at online marketing too.

(Not only was I selling the wrong services, I was going about it all wrong too.)

Look, online marketing can be a gold mine if you know what you're doing.

If you want to earn your living helping online or offline businesses, don't re-create the wheel. 
You know what I mean, don't you?

Just do what Matt Lloyd is doing to make his living.

When you read his ARTICLE you will discover why he is so successful online!

To your success,

Samson Danca

Comments