Seriously, Who does this?

(Another Strange But True Snow Related Incident...)

So our flight back from Tampa to Rhode Island the other night lands safely, and its snowing hard. (Surprise, surprise)

We grab the bags, get in the car and start driving home.

I'm in the middle lane on Rt. 95 going about 45MPH.

The high speed lane is a mess. All snowy and icy, I wouldn't dare use it.

But this is New England. There are daredevils and maniacs on the roads.

And sure enough, not 10 minutes after leaving the airport, here comes a tiny pickup flying up from behind in that icy lane.

As the truck flies by I glance over and see three huge guys wedged into the front seat, laughing and having a blast.

Had to be going 70 mph. On the snow and ice.

Before I can even get the thought "these guys are going to..." from my brain to my lips, they start fishtailing.

They lose complete control, do a 360 and slide off to the left of the high speed lane.

I slow down as I pass and see them jump out, and everyone is OK.

Could have been bad, but we all dodged a bullet.

But that's not where the story ends...

Lo and behold, not 10 minutes later, I see another vehicle speeding up behind me in that same icy lane.

As they pass, I glance over to see who the next victim is going to be and I can't believe my eyes.

It's the same pickup with Moe, Larry and Curly chuckling away inside!

Flew right by me again doing 70 again. 

Needless to say I was amazed. I mean, these guys dodged death, and still didn't learn a thing.

Unreal. I couldn't stop shaking my head.

It really was a lesson in human behavior.

The sad fact is, millions of us do the same things over and over despite the results we get.

Later that evening, I was thinking about my business and realized I'd been guilty of the very same thing.

I've been writing boring, monotonous emails/posts/articles to you for years. You probably didn't even open many of them. And I don't blame you.

But you're reading this one. And it's because after seeing the 3 stooges that night, I decided to make a change.

I decided to start doing some of the things I learned in my friend Matt Lloyd's 21 Step Program.

I've spent the better part of 2017 in his member area and the results have been instantaneous.

He woke me up.

More people are reading my emails/posts/articles. More people are striking up conversations with me. More are getting the solutions I'm recommending.

In closing...

If you are reading this article then it's enough proof that his training works.

So my advice to you today is this: Get it and put it into action.

It's available HERE 

After all, I know first hand that repeating the same mistakes over and over is the surest path to mediocrity. (Or worse.)

And if you don't believe me, just ask the 3 stooges. (If you can catch them.)

To your success,

Samson Danca

Comments